Unless otherwise noted, hedgehogs are priced at between $375 and $500.
Here’s what to do if you are interested.
1. Visit: Absolutely not required but feel free to visit us at no cost or obligation.
2. Place a deposit through Paypal here: $50 non-refundable. (See below)
3. Get Ready: Prepare your hedgehog’s home. During your wait you will receive pictures and information on the status of litters. Pictures will also be posted here.
4. Pick up: You will be notified when your hedgehog is ready to be picked up.
5. Stay in touch: Within 24 hours of bringing your hedgehog home, please call/text/email to let us know everything is going well. Stay in contact with us. Send pics and call at any time with questions or concerns.
HOW TO PLACE A DEPOSIT/MAKE A PAYMENT
Step 1: Send Payment
Paypal:Send $50 to email@example.com via Paypal. Please select “send money to friends and family” to avoid an extra charge. If you choose “goods and services”, please send $54 to cover the fees. Call us if you unfamiliar with Paypal. It’s easy and quick to set up. Deposits may also be sent through Venmo.
Venmo: Payments may be made to “Katherine Siegelstein”.
In person: We encourage visits and you can place your deposit then. **During COVID-19 we are conducting virtual visits. Pick-ups will be no contact***
Step 2: Email
Email your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a receipt and info.
Step 3: Pay the balance
The balance is due through Paypal or Venmo when you pick up your hedgehog. Sorry, we do not accept cash.
To contact us 860-377-5450 email@example.com