Babies are $200 unless otherwise noted.
Here’s what to do if you are interested.
1. Visit: Absolutely not required but feel free to visit us at no cost or obligation.
2. Place a deposit through Paypal here: $50 non-refundable. (See below)
3. Get Ready: Prepare your hedgehog’s home. During your wait you will receive pictures and information on the status of litters. Pictures will also be posted here.
4. Pick up: At 5.5 weeks, your hedgehog is ready to be picked up!
5. Call: Within 24 hours of bringing your hedgehog home, please call/text/email to let us know everything is going well. Stay in contact with us. Send pics and call at any time with questions or concerns.
HOW TO PLACE A DEPOSIT
Step 1: Send Money
Paypal: Send $50 to firstname.lastname@example.org via Paypal. Please select “send money to friends and family” to avoid an extra charge. Call us if you unfamiliar with Paypal. It’s easy and quick to set up
Check: You may send a check to Evan Halpine, PO Box 59 Windham, CT 06280. Please allow 3 business days to process
In person: We encourage visits and you can place your deposit then.
Step 2: Email
Email your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com. We will send you a receipt and info.
Step 3: Pay the balance
The balance of $150, unless otherwise noted, is due through Paypal when you pick up your hedgehog.
To contact us 860-377-5450 firstname.lastname@example.org.
To send a deposit via Paypal (no emails) Pay Here or send money to email@example.com ***Please click on “send money to friends and family” to avoid an extra charge